About Nauvoo Farm Resort
Nauvoo Farm Resort is nestled right at the foot of Mount Arayat, the only mountain in the province of Pampanga. The resort is located in Barangay Ayala in the town of Magalang. The venue is a perfect place to celebrate birthdays, wedding receptions and other special occasions, and is also good for short vacations to escape the busy life.
It also provides easy access to Banal na Bundok, a life-sized Station of the Cross, which is one of the popular religious destinations during the Lenten season. The resort offers cozy studio bedrooms, spacious villas that can accommodate up to 14 pax, two swimming pools, function halls, kitchen and bar.
Nauvoo Farm Resort is around 80 kilometers drive from Metro Manila.
Our stay in Nauvoo Farm Resort
Me and my officemates went to Nauvoo Farm Resort to spend a short “work-cation”. Honestly, I was not hoping too much from the trip as all I wanted to have was a short break to breathe fresh air outside of the city since return to office resumed. To my surprise, the place was really good! The bedrooms in the studios and villas were clean and spacious.
Since we are still in the middle of COVID-19 pandemic, it was quite understandable that the bar was only open until 11:00 PM, and the kitchen was available only for breakfast.
The Nauvoo Farm Resort staff were very friendly and accommodating. They made sure that we enjoyed our stay in the resort.
Eulysis, one of the staff members of Nauvoo Farm Resort, patiently entertained all our questions about their experience during the pandemic. He told us about the history of the resort and interesting facts about Mount Arayat as well. Kudos to you brother! I really appreciate your warm hospitality during our stay.
Things to keep in mind before going to Nauvoo Farm Resort
1. Book early to avoid any hassle in reserving your preferred day(s) of stay in the resort. You can book using their website (Nauvoo Farm Resort).
2. If you are bringing your own vehicle, lowered cars might have a challenge as the road going to the resort is not yet paved. It is about 150 meters of bumpy road leading to the resort from the service road.
3. Due to the pandemic, the kitchen is partially operating. They only accommodate breakfast meals. For lunch and dinner, you can order from the nearest restaurant like Abe’s Farm and Kaffe Uno. Both restaurants offer food deliveries in Nauvoo Farm Resort with delivery charge for a reasonable price.
4. Don’t worry about parking space. Nauvoo Farm Resort has spacious parking area in their basketball court.
5. Barbeque all you want but bring your coal and skewers. The resort has a grilling station.
6. You can bring a guitar, ukelele or even belt your heart out with a karaoke machine if you want to play or party all night!
How to get to Nauvoo Farm Resort
1. Board a bus en route to Dagupan from Cubao station and get off at Marquee Mall.
2. Board a jeep going to Magalang and get off at Jollibee in the town proper.
3. From Jollibee, ride a tricycle to the resort (special fare applies).
If you love long drive, it is only 80 kilometers from Metro Manila and Waze is your friend. Just pin Nauvoo Farm Resort.
Transportation: Approx. Php 1,000 gas and max. of Php 500 toll (new rates applied) to take North Luzon Expressway
Food: Max of Php 500 per head for each meal. Grocery items for merienda or snacks are not included.
Accommodation: Book at their website. You will see there the rates of the rooms. We stayed at Junior Suite – Dama de Noche which is Php 5,310 per room for 2 to 4 pax.
Others: Maximum of Php 500 per head for socials at night